Call us for free advice
We take over your financial burdens so you can relax
“Helping you take your first steps to a DEBT free future”
The UK Government Legislation Could Help You Write Off Up To 90% Of Your Debts
The Government introduced a scheme, offering help for people Write Off Up to 90% of Debts living in the UK who cannot keep up with their debt repayments. It has been agreed that you should only pay back what is reasonably affordable per month.
The Government Legislation scheme is helping thousands of people across the UK. An IVA or similar debt solution will help people pay off their debts with peace of mind.
IVA Example 1 – Reduced Monthly Repayment:
Let’s imagine you currently have a debt of £14,000 (from credit cards, loans etc) with monthly repayments of £575 that you are struggling to repay. An IVA could help you reduce your repayments by up to 85%* – in our example we have reduced the monthly repayment by 70% to just £173 – a much more manageable repayment.
IVA Example 2 – Debt Amount Written Off:
Suppose you have a higher debt level of £48,000 (again made up from credit cards, loans etc) with current monthly repayments of £600 that you are struggling to repay. On an IVA you are expected to pay the maximum you can comfortably afford – e.g. £160 – a much more manageable repayment. Over the duration of the IVA this would mean you only pay back £9,600 of the £48,000 debt and the remaining £38,400 is written off. This reduces your debt by 80%.
An IVA is a legally binding agreement between you and your creditors. Our debt advisors will review your financial situation to determine what you can realistically afford to pay each month.
1) Helps you to write of upto 90% of your debts
2) Stops all the phone calls and letters from your creditors
3) Frozen all the interest and charges
4) Reduces your monthly payments
5) Clubs all your creditors under one payment
6) Helps you to take control over your finances
7) Gets you debt free usually in 5 years
Our debt advisors will review your financial situation to determine what you can realistically afford to pay each month. If a Trust Deed is an appropriate solution for you.
1) Clubs all your creditors under one payment
2) Trust Deed starts from 100 pounds per month
3) Stops all the phone calls and letters from your creditors
4) Frozen all the interest and charges
5) Reduces your monthly payments
6) Clubs all your creditors under one payment
7) Helps you to take control over your finances
8) Gets you debt free usually in 4 years
A debt management plan is an informal arrangement between you and your creditors. We will negotiate with your creditors to pay back your debts at a level you can afford.
1) Stops all the phone calls and letters from your creditors
2) Reduces your monthly payments
3) Clubs all your creditors under one payment
4) Debt Management plan lasts till you finish paying all your debts
5) Helps you to leave a stress free life
Bankruptcy usually lasts for a period of 12 months and can offer a fresh start because your debts are usually written off and your creditors cannot take any action against you.
DEBT ARRANGEMENT SCHEME (DAS)
A debt arrangement scheme works in the same way as a debt management plan and is available to residents of Scotland.
DEBT RELIEF ORDER
This is a route into bankruptcy for people with low income and low assets. If you have less than £20,000 debt and a disposable income of less than£50, you may qualify for a debt relief order.
Our friendly financial experts can confidentially help you get debt free today. Find out if you qualify for our debt help solutions & get rid of unaffordable debt.