At Debt Rescue we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website.
The aim of this policy is to provide a clear understanding of what happens to the information you send to us and how we will use that personal information in providing our advice and services to you including how we protect that information in line with new GDPR legislation.
Your personal information
We can only use your personal information where it falls into one or more of the following categories:
– Your information is required to enter into or fulfil a contract that we have with you
– You have consented to us using your information
– We have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
– It is required to carry out a task which is in the public interest
– It is necessary to protect your vital interests; or
– It is in our legitimate interest to do so and it is not against your rights